"Deliver my feelings of love to all! HanasakiTsubomi997!"
Subete no ai no watashi no kimochi o o todoke! HanasakiTsubomi997!
My name is HanasakiTsubomi997 (but you guys can call me Tsubomi-chan) and I'm a member of this wiki. Please don't edit my pages unless I give you permission.
- Don't look too hard for miracles, let them come to you.
- Don't regret your choices because they are what you wanted.
- Despair and hope are similar to healthy foods and candy: candy and despair will not stand forever, however healthy foods and hope will.
- If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.
- Everyone is like the Sun, shining our true potentials.
- Songs are fantasies that come from the heart, so sing your heart song every day.
- Nobody is perfect: we laugh and cry, we stumble and fall. But mistakes are what makes us us.
- Everyone has a talent, there is something you're good and bad at. But everyone gets better in the end.
- A best friend is the only one that walks into your life when the world has walked out.
- A best friend is someone who knows everything about you... and still loves you.
- When the world says, "give up", Hope whispers, "try it one more time".
- When someone says that they are better than you, it's not true. Everyone has the same amount of greatness in their souls.
- The greatness of people is wider than the universe, and it's called love.
- Do something good and kind for another person, because in the end, you'll get rewarded.
- Everything happens for a reason.
- No matter what happens, always remember that you'll always have a friend beside you; imaginary or not.
- Mistakes are what makes us human. So keep working hard!
- Always show a smile, even when you're getting bullied.
- The bullies want to see you get upset. Just show a smile and walk away.
|Birthday Date||October 13|
I am known as CeCe (my real name is actually Cecelia, but I like CeCe better, because it sounds cooler) in the real world and I am a female. I was born on 13 October and I am currently 13 years old. I am living in the beautiful paradise of Kibougahana. The sea is crystal clear and you can smell the sea water. Everyone here loves nature and it's just so beautiful! My favourite food is chocolate-chip cookies and a weird thing is, I happen to be addicted to tomato sauce (can't help it!). My least favourite food is vegetables. I just won't eat them! I also love chicken and fish, and also, a Vegemite, butter and cheese sandwich (and make sure the cheese is grated)! My hobbies are laughing, showing the peace sign, singing to any song, making my friends laugh, playing the violin, reading and writing anything, drawing, pranking people and annoying the heck out of my sisters! I am also good friends with CURE PEGG, and we go to the same school!
At school, I am popular because I am easy to make friends with, and I love to have fun, so practically, I am the ultimate party girl! But at home, I am not so loud, and I usually kick everyone out of my room so I work on making this wiki better! I usually leave things 'till the last minute (I mean, look at my English exam, I probably failed that!), however, I am trying not to do that seeing as I am only in my first year of high school. I'm not the smartest girl but I know a heck lot about History (I still can't believe that a party girl like me could be good at History!) and I am very creative. I also dream of becoming an artist, but if not, I want to be a teacher, then a fashion designer. I am kind and happy-go-lucky and I love to help people out, and I give really good advice (probably because I am positive all the time). I am also really good at keeping secrets, and this thing from the Percy Jackson series is called fatal flaws, and mine is personal loyalty. Seriously, I will NOT betray a friend, and I had once vowed to protect my friends!
Another thing about me is that I LOVE comedy and stand-up impressions, and I have just recently seen a video from Britain's Got Talent that shows an audition with this guy named Toju doing BOTH!! Check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3b_Ype5cKE
- Age: 13
- Birthplace: Sydney, Australia
- Hair Colour: Blonde
- Eye Colour: Blue
- Grade: 7
- Star Sign: Libra
- Gem: Opal
- Favourite Colour: Pink and Yellow. Can't choose!
- Best Friend on Wikia: Everyone, of course (assuming they like me)!
- Biggest Fear: Losing those I love.
- Pet Peeve: I'm not very good at going to sleep at nights, but I just can't seem to wake up in the mornings!
- Favourite Anime Shows: Pretty Cure, Sailor Moon and Puella Magi Madoka Magica.
- Fatal Flaw: Personal loyalty
- Dream: To spread smiles across the world.
- Favourite Pretty Cure: Hanasaki Tsubomi. Why do you think I named myself after her?
- Favourite Movie: Minions!
- Movie I Want To See: Pretty Cure All Stars Haru No Carnival. If you are reading this section and you've seen this movie, please please PLEASE give me the link. I'd be so happy!
- Favourite Song (Japanese): When I See The Sea
- Favourite Song (English):: Battlefield
- Favourite Singer/s: Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Iggy Azalea and Ariana Grande
- Favourite Moment: I once pranked my one-year younger sister. I grabbed some whipped cream and sprayed it on both of her hands, and then I tickled her nose, and she put her hands on her face and there was whipped cream all over her face for the rest of the day! LOL!
- Favourite Sign: Peace sign!
- Hanasaki Tsubomi / Cure Blossom
- Misumi Nagisa / Cure Black
- Hyuuga Saki / Cure Bloom
- Natsuki Rin / Cure Rouge
- Yamabuki Inori / Cure Pine
- Shirabe Ako / Cure Muse
- Hoshizora Miyuki / Cure Happy
- Hishikawa Rikka / Cure Diamond
- Hikawa Iona / Cure Fortune
- Kaido Minami / Cure Mermaid
I first discovered about Pretty Cure when I was in sixth grade. I was scrolling down YouTube videos to see what would interest me. But then I found this girl with magenta hair tied back into twin tails. She was Cure Happy of the Smile Pretty Cure! I was like, "That looks cool", and I watched the video, and it was really good. I was also like, so determined to know more about Smile Pretty Cure so I went online and searched. I found it, but I also saw these other girls. They were the Yes! Pretty Cure 5! I didn't realise that Pretty Cure was actually a series, so I called them copycats. But I soon realised that Pretty Cure was a franchise, one for each year. I decided to watch at least one episode of each series, going in this order: Smile Pretty Cure!, DokiDoki! Pretty Cure, Futari Wa Pretty Cure, Futari Wa Pretty Cure Max Heart, Heartcatch Pretty Cure!, Suite Pretty Cure, Fresh Pretty Cure!, Yes! Pretty Cure 5, Yes! Pretty Cure 5 GoGo!, Happiness Charge Pretty Cure!, Futari Wa Pretty Cure Splash Star, and Go! Princess Pretty Cure. Then I wondered what that year's Pretty Cure series were. Can you guess it? That's right, it was the year of the Happiness Charge Pretty Cure! I watched the first episode, and it was really good. I decided to make my own series of Pretty Cure, then I hoped to send it over to Toei Animation so they could actually publish it. I even made an account on Quotev to express my love for Pretty Cure. If you don't know my account name, it's Lucky Clover. Bye!
My favourite series (in order) are;
- HeartCatch Pretty Cure!
- Go! Princess Pretty Cure
- Suite Pretty Cure♪
- Futari Wa Pretty Cure
- Smile Pretty Cure!
- Fresh Pretty Cure!
- DokiDoki! Pretty Cure
- Happiness Charge Pretty Cure!
- Yes! Pretty Cure 5
- Yes! Pretty Cure 5 GoGo!
- Futari Wa Pretty Cure Max Heart
- Futari Wa Pretty Cure Splash Star
Please tell me what you think is the best Pretty Cure series EVER!!! (In the comments, please!)