|Tsundere Gāru Tōjō! DON'T SAY LAZY Utawa!|
|The Pretty Cure Band♪ episode 5|
| ツンデレガール登場！DON'T SAY LAZY 歌わ！|
"Tsundere Girl Appears! Don't Say Lazy Sung!"
|Air date||March 1st, 2015|
|Opening||The Pretty Cure Band♪ Concert Begins!|
Tsundere Girl Appears! Don't Say Lazy Sung! (ツンデレガール登場！DON'T SAY LAZY 歌わ Tsundere Gāru Tōjō! DON'T SAY LAZY Utawa!) is the 5th episode of The Pretty Cure Band♪.
In the morning, before the class starts, Symphony tell Utau, Kotone, and Nobara that she still has one Cure Pod that should be belongs to the fourth Cure, Cure Drummer. However, the one who will become Cure Drummer, must be a girl who can play drum. Kotone said that it must be hard, but Utau has an idea. Then, she stand up in front of the class, and ask the whole class who can play drum. Someone tell them that Fubuki Shirano can play drum, but Fubuki refuse to join The Pretty Cure Band♪ for unknown reason.
- Fubuki transforms into Cure Drummer for the first time.
- The Pretty Cure Band♪ performs a "Concert" for the first time.
- The song Don't Say Lazy make its debut in The Pretty Cure Band♪
- Hoshimiya Utau / Cure Vocalist
- Tsukishima Kotone / Cure Guitarist
- Kaori Nobara / Cure Keyboardist
- Shirano Fubuki / Cure Drummer