|Shining Line Pretty Cure|
|Ending Song||Shining Spiral|
|Predecessor||Magical Miracle Pretty Cure|
Shining Line Pretty Cure started as Revolution! Pretty Cure Soul Charge! The idea of the series came with the thought "what if the pretty cures wore outfits where practicality was more important than cuteness?" The idea was later scrapped to Shining Line Pretty Cure, where the series purpose is to be overly cute.
- Shining Line Pretty Cure Episodes
- Tsukiyomi Nonomura: Nonomura is one of the cures from the series. She has an apathetic personality. Using her Lullun Phone, she turns into Cure Crescent, who's theme colour is purple.
- Shiraki Yukina: Yukina is one of the cures from the series. She has an elegant personality. Using her Lullun Phone, she turns into Cure Boreal, who's theme colour is blue.
- Kino Mayu: Mayu is one of the cure from the series. She has a tsundere personality. Using her Lullun Phone, she turns into Cure Lucent, who's theme colour is pink.
- Lua: One of the two mascots of the series. He lives with Nonomura.
- Luno : One of the two mascots of the series. He works as a model under the alias Kuga Rei.
- Inoue Tsuri: Tsuri is Nonomura's friend and the second person to learn the cures identities. She's intelligent but covers it up.
- Vespere: The main antagonist of the series.
- Sagitta: The first general in the series.
- Ophiuchus: The second general in the series.
- Pyxis: The third general in the series.
- Michaela: A secondary antagonist, that shows up halfway through the series. Michaela is Nonomura's untouched emotions.
- Tsukiyomi Yoru: Nonomura's older brother.
- Inoue Hikari: Tsuri's mother. She runs an antique shop.
- Oukyuu Haru: One of the cures classmates. Mayu seems to have a crush on him.
- Lullun Phone: The transforamtion item in the series.
- Shining Line Pretty Cure's female leads (plus Tsuri) wear different styles of Japanese street fashion.
- Nonomura = Gothic Lolita
- Yukina = Dolly Kei
- Mayu = Otome Kei
- Tsuri = Mori Girl