|Pretty Cure All Stars Special Times: A Leader Gathering!|
|Series||Let's Mirage! Pretty Cure|
Pretty Cure Friend Connection
"This is going to be the best meeting ever!"
The Pretty Cure haven't had to fight threats for a long time? Are the villains gone? Actually, they have fused their remaining powers, along with Black Hole's remaining powers, to form a threat that could, potentially, destroy Earth! But the question is this: Which Pretty Cure will fight this threat? Easy: the leaders of the present-day teams!
- Hanasaki Cherry/Cure Blossom Mirage
- Yoruno Misao/Cure Night
- Fukumoto Tomoko/Cure Change
- Fukui Kaede/Cure Lily
- Hoshigumo Mitsuki/Cure Galaxy
- Wada Donna/Cure Taiko
- Alumi/Cure Shining Spark
- Nakamura Miharu/Cure Light
- Yumeno Jazzi/Cure Believe
- Tengoku Asuka/Cure True Heaven
They appear during the special prayers portion.
- Aizawa Misaki
- Nijisumi Megumi
- Akiyama Setsuko
- Shibuki Hoshiko
- Nishimura Mizuki
- Kato Etsuko
- Hiyakaya Yuuga
- Hogaraka Paige
- Kodenha Abby
- Yukan Yuuki
- Kawano Natsumi
- (Misao's teammates)
- Tsukikawa Mitsuko
- (Asuka's teammate)
NOTE: Cure Taiko and Cure Light don't have special attacks due to the nature of their attacks being different. These attacks are featured as the Harmony Cure attacks. The two mentioned earlier have their normal attacks, just more powerful than normal.
- Pretty Cure Sakura Whirlwind - Cure Blossom Mirage's special attack
- Pretty Cure Star Storm - Cure Night's special attack
- Pretty Cure Future Illusion - Cure Change's special attack
- Pretty Cure Nature Strike - Cure Lily's special attack
- Pretty Cure Sparkling Shoot - Cure Galaxy's special attack
- Pretty Cure Happiness Blast - Cure Shining Spark's special attack
- Pretty Cure Hopeful Wave - Cure Believe's special attack
- Pretty Cure Heavenly Punch - Cure True Heaven's special attack
Favorite Special Attack
Who You Would Love to Meet (Cure)
Who You Would Love to Meet (Mascot)
Best Cure Partner
Best Mascot Partner
Please refer to the main page Pretty Cure All Stars Special Times: A Leader Gathering! Merchandise for more information.
- By canon standards, this is the first All Stars that only features lead Cures.
- Interestingly, the movie was originally to focus mainly on Jazzi and Asuka, but it instead focuses more on Alumi and Asuka.
- This makes it the first time that an All Stars movie doesn't mainly focus on the most recent two lead Cures.
- This may be because they are from the same universe, albeit from different seasons.
- A sequel is in development, which will add Watanabe Masuyo, Hirano Adromi, and Akabane Diane.