|Hair Color||Silver blonde|
|Home Place||Future Yumezono|
|Relatives||Zirconia (Younger twin)|
|Season||Dreaming Girls Pretty Cure|
Otavite (オタベイト Otabeito?) is one of the villains in the series. He's the older twin brother of Zirconia. While lazy, he shown to be a capable fighter.
Otavite has curly silver blonde hair that obstructs part of his face and turquoise eyes. He wears a dark grey shirt under a black jacket he drapes over his shoulders, black pants and black shoes. He often looks tired.
Despite being one of the main villains, Otavite is relatively lazy and sleepy. He is shown to have a soft spot for his sister often making sure she is okay. It's also mentioned that he's capable fighter without using a Cauchemar. Despite his laziness, Otavite can be rather intimidating.
- Zirconia: His younger twin sister. He has a soft spot for her, only feeling the need to fight when she's in danger.
- Itou Yua: When using the name "Tori" they are shown to get along well.
- Tellurite: He doesn't think much of her.
- Bismuth: He doesn't think much of him.
- Celestine: He seems to have a slight distain for her, knowing she isn't a fan of his sister.
- Diaboleite: His favourite of the generals.
- Otavite often goes by Tori when he leaves their base.
- He is shown to have an interest in flowers.
- This is one of the main reasons he gets along with Yua
- He doesn't have a perticular favourite flower but is often drawn to Gardenias.
- Otavite is the second villain to interact with the cures friendly manner.
- Yet he goes by a different name rather than Zirconia who doesn't.
- Otavite - A rare type of mineral
- Tori - bird