|Oh no, ~pafu! It looks like the article you are visiting is a stub ~pafu.|
Thank you for respecting the wishes of the creator
|Floretta Pretty Cure! The Movie ~Miracle of the Valkyries! Cure Vision~|
Eiga furorettapurikyua!〜 Warukyūre no kiseki! Kyuabijon!~
|Series||Floretta Pretty Cure!|
|Art Director||Chinatsu Kiseki|
|Art Design||Chinatsu Kiseki|
|Animation Director||Chinatsu Kiseki|
|Opening||Eternal Bloom! Floretta Pretty Cure! (Movie Size)|
|Ending||Wild Child (Movie Size)|
The movie starts with Hanayama Iris and her friends sitting on the benches at Tri-Bloom Academy. Suddenly, they hear a loud explosion and discover that Azure as attacked the school with a newly summoned Heartless. The 6 then transform into their respective Pretty Cure alter egos and performed Floretta Dream Destiny, purifying the Heartless and causing Azure to retreat. The opening then plays.
Afterwards, the girls are later seen (excluding Sakura and Akari) in homeroom and the teacher introduces a new transfer student who calls herself Hoshizora Rhea and she just transferred from Osaka. Ichimura-sensei then tells Rhea to sit by Mizu and Kiiroi.
- Hanayama Iris / Cure Romatin
- Mikan'boshi Alani / Cure Aloe
- Aozora Mizu / Cure Myrtille
- Harukaze Sakura / Cure Primavera
- Junsuina Akari / Cure Innocente
- Genwaku Kiiroi / Cure Vivid
Movie Only Characters
- This is the fifth movie to feature a movie-only cure, after Pretty Cure All Stars New Stage: Mirai no Tomodachi, Pretty Cure All Stars New Stage 3: Eien no Tomodachi and Pretty Cure All Stars: Minna de Utau♪ Kiseki no Mahou! with Cure Echo which is then followed by Mahou Tsukai Pretty Cure!: Kiseki no Henshin! Cure Mofurun! with Cure Mofurun.