|Dreaming Girls Pretty Cure|
|Original Run||2016- ??|
- Hisakawa Izumi
- One of the cures in the series. She's the prime caretaker of Yukine. Using the Chronus Clock necklace, she turns into Cure Cosmos, who's theme color is white and has power over holy light.
- Itou Yua
- One of the cures in the series. Using the Chronus Ring, she turns into Cure Chérir, who's theme colour is pink and has power over love.
- Inoue Rika
- One of the cures in the series. Using the Chronus Ring, she turns into Cure Charmant, who's theme colour is blue and has power over water/ice.
- Matsuoka Moriko
- One of the cures in the series. Using the Chronus Ring, she turns into Cure Chêne, who's colour is green.
- Hisakawa Yukine
- Yukine is a youg boy from the future Yumezono. He is the future son of Hisakawa Izumi and Takahashi (Hisakawa) Haruka.
- Katou Michi
- The main villain of the series. His adult self travelled to the past to change his past self's future. He goes by the alias Void. His teen self is currently in the hospital.
- The older twin brother of Zirconia. While lazy, he shown to be a capable figher.
- The younger twin sister of Otavite. Unlike her brother, Zirconia is more active, but does understand that the chances of them winning are low. She acts as the leader of the generals.
- The first general to appear. She is referred to as "Tellu" by Zirconia.
- The second general to appear. He is referred to as "Bisu" by Zirconia.
- The third general to appear. She is referref to as "Celes" by Zirconia.
- The fourth general to appear. He is referred to as "Dia" by Zirconia.
- The main monster of the series. They come from the shadows of the generals.
- Hisakawa Ayame
- Izumi's mother and Yukine's fake mother/future grandmother. She is shown to have an extremelty good relationship with her daughter. And a really good suspension of disbelief.
- Takahashi Haruka
- Yukine's future father and Izumi's future husband. His adult self shows up in flashbacks, while his younger self appears two thirds into the series. He takes Izumi's last name.
- Chronus Clock - Izumi's transformation item.
- Chronus Ring - Yua, Rika and Moriko's transformation items.
- Yumezono - The main setting. Yumezono has a lot of rain.
- The series was going to be titled Dreaming Cinderella Pretty Cure but was changed
- The series was originally going to have five cures with the fourth and fifth cures being a duo transformation
- She was planned to be named Nakajima Umeka who was the purple pretty cure of magic, Cure Sorcière
- She would transform with Moriko
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.