|Bones Pretty Cure!|
Funimation (English dub)
|Original Run||January 5th, 2020 - December 27th, 2020|
|Opening Song||Beast! Bones Pretty Cure! (episodes 1-24)
Don't Give up! (episodes 25-48)
|Ending Song||Doubutsu no Kuni (episodes 1-24)
Peaceful Time (episodes 25-48)
|Successor||Pierrot Pretty Cure|
Many characters from animes produced by the studio Bones appear in this Pretty Cure Crossover series, with the same names, but not the same and sometimes different roles (as Adélie, the guest character of Space Dandy in episode 5, will have an main role when she will become Cure Manchot and she was the Central character of the story).
Rating: R+ - 17+ (violence & profanity).
"This in new world, we learn to live in harmony with nature and animals."
- The story takes place in a parallel universe of Smile Pretty Cure! and the animes produced by the popular studio Bones. In a post-apocalyptic world following endless wars that have caused the near-total destruction of humanity and the ecology of the planet, an Ecological Apocalypse that has not only ended the Endless War, but also bring peace of the world now covered by new vegetation. Most of surviving humans were infected with the Beast Virus which gradually made them into animals, and lost their human consciousness thereafterwards. In Nanairogaoka now covered by harmless vegetation, Miyuki Hoshizora, a 14-year-old girl who has undergone a genetic mutation from the DNA of a Hokkaido wolf, became a Half-Beast after successfully stopping the Beast Virus process. She seems to be seeking revenge against the responsible one of the Endless War, she is witnessing an attack by a "Bone Beast". During the attack, she notices an iceberg and puts her hand on it. She thus awakens a "Doll" named Yin who revealed to be a Maid-Precure to whom she become Miyuki's maid. To be able to protect the human population from imminent extinction, they decide to do everything possible to rebuild civilization from scratch. But a group of wolves who have taken a human appearance decided to eliminated the Half-Beasts and humans to preserve the world from human madness.
- Yin (銀 (イン) In) / Kirsi (キルシー Kirushī) / Cure Aetos (キュア エートス Kyua Ētosu) - is the first protagonist of the story and the Leader of the group. She is a spirit medium known as a "Doll" and she had 17 years old. Yin is known for her loyalty and bravery as an eagle. Her Master is Miyuki Hoshizora/Cure Happy. Yin is extremely caring and devoted to Miyuki which make her endearing and sometimes nearly emotional. Unlike Miyuki, she was very silent and cold, even in battles she remains very serious, but greatly admires of her smiling personality. Yin is of Finnish origin and her real name is Kirsi. Although she had a close relationship with Miyuki, it is implied that she has feelings for Hei. As Cure Aetos, she has incredible accuracy able to see from far away can flying in the air and controlling the Dark Element. Yin's Animal Mark which represents a "Haast's Eagle" is located on the chest, she represents the Sight and her color is Purple. Yin the character of "Darker Than Black".
- Shirayuki (白雪 Shirayuki) / Cure Löwe (キュア レーベ Kyua Rēbe) - has 18 years old and the "Team Mom", Shirayuki is Yin's best friend. She is the eldest sister of the group as she is often called "Senpai" by Adélie and "Shishi" by Akane Hino/Cure Sunny, her Master. Shirayuki is known to being mature and protective like a lion. She is a strong willed and joyful woman, but she hates to kill or mistreat the animals, her maternal instinct awoke inside of her if she hears the baby animals, children or babies were crying and transform into Cure Löwe directly by maternal instinct. She often plays the role of a big sister or even as a mother because of her age, and got along well with her friends, except Hiyori. She was born in the Lion's Mountains and raised by her grandparents in Tanbarun. As Cure Löwe, she had the particularity of touch animals to connect their feelings and communicate by telepathy and can control the animals when she was riding, but she unable to swimming into water, she controlling the Earth Element, she represents the Touch and her color is Apple Red. Shirayuki's Animal Mark which represents a "Cape Lion" on her left hand. Shirayuki is the character from "Snow White With Red Hair".
- Adélie (アデリー Aderī) / Cure Manchot (キュア マンチョウ Kyua Manchou) - is a female Gentooan, she was the "Baby Sister" and the youngest of the Bones Pretty Cure!, her age is apparently between 10 and 12 years old. Her Master is Yayoi Kise / Cure Peace, she was Shirayuki's little protegee. She is known to be heartwarming and friendly as a penguin. Adélie was rebellious, often sassy and impulsive with the grown ups, but she is very honest and kind towards Shirayuki or Yayoi. Adélie is often called "Tsun-délie" by Nao. As a Gentooan, she has the ability to transfer the people's minds and consciousness into puppets for 666 seconds. As Cure Manchot, she can swimming and fighting into water, but can also hear the noises and use the sound attacks, she controlling the Metal Element. But if by dint of using so many sound attacks, she could damaged her vocal cords that can never using her sound attacks anymore, and losing her voice permanently. Adélie's Animal Mark which represents an "Adélie Penguin" is located on the back. She represented the Hearing and her color is Silver. Adélie is the character from "Space Dandy".
- Maka Albarn (マカ アルバーン Maka Arubān) / Cure Kawauso (キュア カワウソ Kyua Kawauso) - has 13 years old and the brain of the group. Her Master is Nao Midorikawa/Cure March. She was primarily a Meister and native of Death City, before she became a Maid-Precure after received the DNA Crusader and a Bio Card. Maka is known to be malicious and ingenious as an otter. She starts her "special training" program to help Nao become strong. Maka appears cold and harsh, but friendly with Shirayuki. As Cure Kawauso, she can swim in the water and uses her otter tail as a whip, Maka is able to devour any food with a bottomless stomach and controlling the Water Element. Her main weapon is Soul who transform into a Scythe. Maka's Animal Mark which represents a "Japanese River Otter" is located on her left thigh, she represents the Taste and her color is Black. Maka is the character from "Soul Eater".
- Hiyori Iki (壱岐 ひより Iki Hiyori) / Cure Lince (キュア リンセエ Kyua Rinse) - is a kind-hearted 16 years old girl and she is the "Nadeshiko" of the group. Her Master is Reika Aoki/Cure Beauty. She has a strong sense of right and wrong. She was a Half-Phantom with a purple tail that bears a strong resemblance to a cat girl. Hiyori is known to being aggressive but nice as a Lynx. She using her cute nature by staring up at her foes with an innocent, wide-eyed expression, which softens their hearts, she had an almost feline instinct. Hiyori spends her time caring for her master, but at the slightest disrespect, threatened and even insulting Reika, Hiyori did not hesitate to attack and punish them. Hiyori is very jealous with Shirayuki because of her high popularity with boys. However, Hiyori's friendliness quickly turns to berserk at the mere sight of her own blood if she got bleeding, which turns her into a homicidal maniac who kills everyone near her. As Cure Lince, she can feeling the smell of animals and the danger, she can manipulate the Wood Element. Unlike other Cures, she used her claws instead of punches and kicks. Hiyori's Animal Mark which represents a "Iberian Lynx" is located on her right body, Hiyori represents the Smell and her color is White. Hiyori is the character from "Noragami".
- Miyuki Hoshizora (星空 みゆき Hoshizora Miyuki) / Cure Happy (キュア ハッピー Kyua Happī) - is Yin’s loyal partner and master and she has 14 years old. Miyuki is the second protagonist who seeks revenge against the responsible of the Endless War that nearly killed her family. Miyuki is Yin's little protegee and develops some feelings towards her. Miyuki is cheerful and optimistic, but also something of a klutz, she loves playing Yin's piano. Miyuki was the first to stop the Beast Virus process that making her permanently a Half-Beast, she now has a device that can hide her animalistic appearance. Her catchphrase is "Ultra Happy!". As Cure Happy, her theme color is Magenta. She can manipulate the Light Element and can leap much higher than the other cures. Miyuki's Animal Mark is a "Hokkaido Wolf" which located in her right shoulder. Miyuki is the character from "Smile Pretty Cure!".
- Akane Hino (日野 あかね Hino Akane) / Cure Sunny (キュア サニー Kyua Sanī) - is Shirayuki's partner and master, Akane has 14 years old. She may be a jokester, but when she has a goal set, she can be very passionate. She has a fear for heights and would freak out when she looks down. She affectionately called Shirayuki, "Shishi". She was very jealous of Yin due of her close relationship with Miyuki. Akane seens Shirayuki as her dearest friend than her servant. According Akane, the relationship between Shirayuki and Adélie is more like mother and daughter. As Cure Sunny, her theme color is Orange. She can manipulate the Fire Element in this form and gains super strength. Akane's Animal Mark is a "Japanese Giant Salamander" which located in her left leg. Akane is the character from "Smile Pretty Cure!".
- Yayoi Kise (黄瀬 やよい Kise Yayoi) / Cure Peace (キュア ピース Kyua Pīsu) - is Adélie's partner and master. Yayoi has 14 years old, she is a girl in the school's comic club who aspires to be a manga artist. Though timid on the outside, shy about her work and sometimes prone to crying, Yayoi is very loyal, diligent, and headstrong when it comes to things and people she cares about. Yayoi plays the role of a big sister for Adélie and often protected her, Yayoi can be jealous to others who are very close of Adélie, she cares much Adélie and does everything to protect her. She shared her similarity with her, like when she losing her father while Adélie has losing her mother, they have more sisterly relationship than as between a master and servant. As Cure Peace, her theme color is Yellow. She can manipulate the Lightning Element in this form and can shock everyone nearby. Yayoi's Animal Mark is a "Japanese Red Fox" which located behind the neck. Her Bestial Mode is Fox Peace. Yayoi is the character from "Smile Pretty Cure!".
- Nao Midorikawa (緑川 なお Midorikawa Nao) / Cure March (キュア マーチ Kyua Māchi) - is Maka's partner and master. Nao has 14 years old, she is straightforward and reliable with a strong sense of justice, though she gets very frustrated when things don't go her way. Despite her general confidence, she is very scared of certain things such as bugs, ghosts and heights. She was kidnapped by Toboe who tried eating her when she trying to save Candy and Pop, before Maka saved them. Although Maka is very strict and harsh with her, she wants to help Maka because of her family situation with her father. Nao is often in competition with Adélie, she spends time to annoy her and had a lot of fun fussing her with frogs so Adélie was afraid. As Cure March, her theme color is Green. She can manipulate the Wind Element in this form and gains super speed. Nao's Animal Mark is a "Ogasawara Giant Bat" which located in her forehead. Her Bestial Mode is Bat March. Nao is the character from "Smile Pretty Cure!".
- Reika Aoki (青木 れいか Aoki Reika) / Cure Beauty (キュア ビューティ Kyua Byūti) - is Hiyori's partner and master, Reika has 14 years old and she is Nao's childhood friend. Reika is a serious, elegant and kind-hearted, but has a frightening temper once her patience reaches its limit. Reika is very friendly and close towards Hiyori, but she also know that Hiyori is actually a Half-Phantom. She is the one of them that comes to stop Hiyori from her anger state. When Reika became ill and had a high fever, Hiyori take care of her. The relationship with her and Hiyori is more like between a master and her maid. As Cure Beauty, her theme color is Blue. She can manipulate the Ice Element in this form and gains enhanced reflex abilities, allowing her to predict the enemy's next move. Reika's Animal Mark is a "Red-crowned Crane" which located in her left torso. Her Bestial Mode is Crane Beauty. Reika is the character from "Smile Pretty Cure!".
- Mao (猫 "マオ" Māo) - appears as the first mascot for the Bones Precures. He becomes herself as Yin's pet and assists them. Mao is a target of the Beast Emperors in an attempt to hunting him, but he was saved by Yin. Unlike Candy and Pop, Mao is not a fairy but a Contractor who now, resides within the body of a black cat. He has natural instincts of the animals he possesses. It shows Mao briefly with his human body before it was destroyed in a building explosion setup by the Syndicate. Mao hates spring season, as most cats would try to find a partner to breed kittens.
- Blair (ブレア Burea) - appears as the second mascot for the Bones Precures. Like Mao, she's not a fairy. Blair is a black cat with exceptionally strong magic powers, including the power to transform into a young woman among other spells, such as conjuring pumpkin-shaped explosions and summoning a giant flying pumpkin for transportation. She's friendly with Mao, but she's often being rejected by him.
- Candy (キャンディ Kyandi) - is a female sheep-like fairy from Märchenland searching for Cure Decor, gaining the assistance. Candy became Mao's master. She is quite fashionable and likes to doll herself up. Her ears are very long and both curly and yellow, being held with pink bows in a pigtail-like fashion, though she often gets others to fashion them into various styles. She is able to bring forth a light which summons the Jewel Decors, which allows the Cures to perform Rainbow Healing. Candy is assigned to be the new ruler of Märchenland, as she is granted the Miracle Jewel and assumes a new form, Royale Candy. Her new ability is she can becoming into a real sheep to fighting the enemies.
- Pop (ポップ Poppu) - is Candy's older brother, a male lion-like fairy and Blair's master. He prides himself on being a man though gets bashful when he is called 'cool', and hates to be called "cute", and particuliarly Mao. He is capable of using ninjutsu arts including transformation into various forms to assist the Cures in battle. Pop loves Adélie and often playing with her. His new ability is he can transforming into a real lion to fighting the enemies.
- Hei (黒 "ヘイ" Hēi) - is working with the Syndicate, he acts almost exactly as a typical contractor, appearing to be cold and rational. Nonetheless, Hei still demonstrates compassion and sorrow. He is one of the few humans who is immune to the Beast Virus. Hei possesses the ability to generate electricity in deadly concentrations. It is revealed that Hei's abilities are inherited from his sister, Bai, but Bai actually resides in Hei's body. He develops a deep attachment to Yin. He is the owner and manager of the Animal Land Café.
- Zen Wistalia (ゼン ウィスタリア Zen Wisutaria) - is the second prince of the kingdom of Clarines, and meets Shirayuki on a trip outside the castle. Zen is often seen escaping his duties to experience Clarines first-hand, though he has since taken more responsibility over official work. He has a close relationship with his three aides, Mitsuhide, Kiki, and Obi, and has both their respect and genuine loyalty. He falls in love with Shirayuki. Later, he worked for Hei as a butler into the Animal Land Café.
- Dandy (ダンディ Dandi) - is the captain of the Aloha Oe, his personal spaceship. The cockpit of the Aloha Oe can split off into an escape pod dubbed the Little Aloha and it displays the ability to transform into a robot called the "Hawaii Yankee". After Adélie and Erssime were projected into another world, where the crew Aloha Oe had meet Adélie and Erssime again, but Yayoi defended Adélie from him because she mistakenly thought Dandy try to harass her and call him a pervert. Dandy serves also as a comedy relief. He is also as a butler into the Animal Land Café.
- Soul Evans (ソウル エヴァンス Sōru Evansu) - is a demon scythe and the partner of Maka Albarn. His weapon form has a red- and-black blade and an eye near its heel which expresses his emotions. He has a laid-back and nonchalant personality and tries to maintain a "cool" attitude, but often ends up embarrassing himself instead. He tends to bicker with Maka over unimportant things from time to time, but is fiercely loyal to her and has more than once displayed his will to die for his friends' safety.
- Yato (夜トYato) - is a war god who attempts to build his own shrine. In the past he was known as a god of calamity. He wears a jersey and a fluffy scarf. He calls himself a "delivery god" and often posts or writes his own cell number in public areas in case someone needs his help. He is also good at both academics and sports. Yato has tended to be jealous of Reika who is Hiyori's master and spent her time taking care of her, but can nevertheless support and help her.
- Wolfrun (ウルフルン Urufurun) - appears as one of the Bad End Kingdom's Three Commanders, an anthropomorphic grey wolf with white-hair and wearing a leather biker's outfit. And it was he who had to inject into Miyuki's body, to stopping the Beast Virus process. His original form Wolrun. He loves annoying Shirayuki because of her hair color, and she call him a stalker or a pervert. He knew Raji Shenazard for his narcissistic side. Wolfrun had his love feelings towards Miyuki, and is jealous of Yin due to her relationship with Miyuki.
- Akaoni (アカオーニ Akaōni) - is one of the Bad End Kingdom's Three Commanders and he's Dandy's friend. He has red skin and sports a large afro and a club. His original form Oninin. He became enemy with Dr. Gel, he protect Dandy and the crew of the Aloha Oe from him.
- Majorina (マジョリーナ Majorīna) - is one of the Bad End Kingdom's Three Commanders, Majorina is Soul's best friend. Though short, Majorina is often making various magical inventions. She is capable of transforming into a younger, more slender form, which she refers to as "Majorina Time", in order to fight against opponents directly. Her original form Majorin. She hates Medusa, because she was more cruel, younger and beautiful than her, and is ready to fight alongside Maka and Soul to defeated Medusa, Majorina became friends with Crona despite being Medusa's child.
- Darcia (ダルシア Darushia) - is the true main antagonist. Due to his grandfather's curse, Darcia is now plagued with the eye of a wolf, and assumes the form of a giant, dark-furred wolf, revealing his clan to be descended from wolves that chose to become completely human. He is often mentioned in flashbacks, before appearing for the first time in the episode ??. It is revealed later that he is the real trigger of the Endless War that has almost decimate humanity.
- Kiba (キバ) - is a main antagonist from “Human Hunting Saga” until episode 24, Kiba was the leader with Cheza of the Wolf's Rain. He is an Arctic Wolf who is who hates humans for eliminating most of the wolves, he wants to eliminate all humans in order to protect Cheza with his life. Kiba primarily acts on his instincts, which sometimes lead him to behave rashly, and the others to call him idealistic. His main enemies are Yin and Miyuki and he was the summoner of the Bone Beast.
- Tsume (ツメ) - is a Grey Wolf with a large X shaped scar across his chest, not counting many others. Rough and self-reliant, Tsume is a strong fighter who keeps his true feelings to himself. He try to kill Miyuki as he was convinced that she was actually the last descendant of Japanese wolves with human blood and poses a threat to them. Though he frequently quarrels with Kiba over their journey, he eventually accepts his leadership and comes to trust in him, also growing protective of Toboe and eventually forming a brotherly relationship with him. His main enemies are Shirayuki and Akane and he was the summoner of the Poison Beast.
- Hige (ヒゲ) - is a Mexican Wolf with a carefree attitude, who seems quite comfortable living in human society. Hige likes to converse with girls and to eat, he is quite chubby and he fall in love with Blue. Unlike Kiba, he does not aim to eliminate humans but to protect the place where he lives happily with Blue. His main enemies are Adélie and Yayoi and he was the summoner of the Heaven Beast.
- Toboe (トオボエ Tōboe) - is a Red Wolf and the youngest of the group. He likes especially humans, but he refuses to betray his friends for fear of reprisals. Maka refuses to kill him because she felt compassion towards him. He was raised by an old woman who found him outside the city, and still wears the bracelets she gave him. Due to his upbringing, Toboe is friendly and protective towards most humans. He forms a brotherly relationship with Tsume. He's often annoyed when they mistake him as a girl due his feminine appearance. His main enemies are Maka and Nao he was the summoner of the Sand Beast.
- Blue (ブルー Burū) - is a blue Wolfdog. At first, she travels along with her friends, hunting humans. Blue is actually half-wolf, and unwilling to hunt her own kind, Blue falling in love with Hige. She is strong, fearless and independent. Blue is afraid when Hiyori is into berserk state, it seems that Blue appreciated with Miyuki though she is half wolf with human blood. Her main enemies are Hiyori and Reika and she was the summoner of the Demon Beast.
- Cheza (チェザ Cheza) - is also called the "Flower Maiden". She was created via alchemy from a Lunar Flower, and as such needs water and sunlight to survive. But because of the unconsciousness of humanity who pollute pure water and degrade nature, Cheza finds herself deprived of the main food. The spilling of wolf blood makes Cheza scream, and she has the ability to heal them or put them to sleep through her song and touch. Unlike Kiba, Cheza deeply loves humans despite their insanity and cruelty, she does not want Kiba and the others to eliminate humans. After her death that is revealed later that Suou had killed him as a result of the latter's request in order to end her sufferings, which is reincarnated as a wolf and reunited with Kiba. She was the summoner of the Floral Beast.
- Suou Pavlichenko (蘇芳 パブリチェンコ Suō Paburichenko) / Darker Suou (ダーカー 蘇芳 Dākā Suō) - is a major antagonist from the “Beast Emperors Saga”. She was the youngest of the Beast Emperors and the youngest main villain, and she had 13+ years old. She has a mature personality, but is shown to be smarter. Suou is very idealistic, it is she who triggered the Ecological Apocalypse to put an end to the Endless War and thus create the Beast Virus. Her greatest dream is to eliminate all mankind by transforming them into animals so that the Earth will no longer suffer through human presence, she is also aimed at eliminating all Half-Beasts and remaining humans that she believes pose a threat to the world seeking to reconquer their past glory. She is Eurasian, with a Japanese mother and Russian father, Suou fall also in love with July. She had also her pet flying squirrel, Petya. Her main enemies are Yin and Miyuki and she was the summoner of the Giant Beast.
- Raji Shenazard (ラジ シェナザード Raji Shenazādo) - is the prince of Tanbarun, Raji is rather narcissistic and ignorant, and often speaks without thinking. He has two younger siblings, Eugena and Rona. When he was discovering that Miyuki is a half-wolf; he decides to betray Shirayuki and join the Beast Emperors for capturing Miyuki. He attempts to assassinate Darker Suou several times and try to save Rona and Eugena, but he was beaten by her. Note that he had befriends with Bishamon, because her friend was kidnapped by Darker Suou. His main enemies are Shirayuki and Akane, he was the summoner of the Misty Beast, Raji's Animal Mark is a "Quagga Zebra" in the right shoulder.
- Dr. Gel (ゲル博士 Geru-hakase) - is a gorilla-like scientist working for the Gogol Empire and he was the oldest of the Beast Emperors. He accepts very quickly to join the Beast Emperors for gain money. He is often accompanied by his assistant Bea, he trying often to captured Dandy. His enemies are Adélie and Yayoi, he was the summoner of the Mechanical Beast, Gel's Animal Mark is a "Western Gorilla" in the right hand palm.
- Medusa (メデューサ Medyūsa) - is the new member of the Beast Emperors, a snake-themed witch who contains over a thousand snake familiars inside her body that she can use in her Vector Arrow spell. She can also create arrow-shaped panels on the ground called Vector Plates that throw anyone standing on them in the direction they point. Medusa has been brought back to life by Bishamon, and thus accepts her request to eliminate humans. Her enemies are Maka and Nao, she was the summoner of the Human Beast, Medusa's Animal Mark is a "Black Snake" in the chest.
- Bishamonten (毘沙門天 Bishamonten) - is known as "Bishamon", she is the god of combat, taking the form of a woman with long blonde hair. She has a strong hate for humans. She joined the Beast Emperors since her friend Kazuma is kidnapped by Darker Suou. She is often accompanied by Kuraha, her another Shinki as his Regallia form who look like a lion. Her main enemies are Hiyori and Reika, and she was the summoner of the Ice Beast. Bishamon's Animal Mark which represents a "Polar Bear" is located on her right hand.
The Beast Monsters (怪物野獣 Kaibutsu Yajū) is a group of monsters when the villains can summoned them for attacking and eating people. When they are defeated by the Pretty Cures a Bio Card appears, while people are released after to be eaten by the Beast Monsters. They look likes monstrous animals, with a huge dangerousness.
- The Bone Beast (骨獣 Honejū) - are the series' monsters from “Human Hunting Arc” until episode 24. They are created with a nearby animal and captured a human's soul to infiltrate the "Parasitc Jellyfish" to form a monster to attacking and eating people. When they are defeated by the Pretty Cures, their souls returned into the original bodies, and a Bio Card appears. Only Kiba can summoned the Bone Beasts by using the Parasitic Jellyfish.
- Poison Beast (毒獣 Dokujū) - are the series' monsters from “Human Hunting Arc” until episode 24. They are created with a nearby animal and captured a human's soul to infiltrate the "Parasitic Jellyfish" to form a monster to attacking and eating people and poisoned them. When it touched the ground or natural subjects, it absorbs the life of all living beings or poisoning nature as plants or trees. When they are defeated by the Pretty Cures, their souls returned into the original bodies, and a Bio Card appears. Only Tsume can summoned the Bone Beasts by using the Parasitic Jellyfish.
- Heaven Beast (天獣 Tenijū) - are the series' monsters from “Human Hunting Arc” until episode 24. They are created with a nearby animal and captured a human's soul to infiltrate the "Parasitic Jellyfish" to form a monster to attacking and eating people. When they are defeated by the Pretty Cures, their souls returned into the original bodies, and a Bio Card appears. Only Hige can summoned the Heaven Beasts by using the Parasitic Jellyfish.
- Sand Beast (砂獣 Sunajū) - are the series' monsters from “Human Hunting Arc” until episode 24. The Sand Beasts look like the animals with the body which consisted only of sands. They are created with a nearby animal and captured a human's soul to infiltrate the "Parasitic Jellyfish" to form a monster to attacking and eating people. When they are defeated by the Pretty Cures, their souls returned into the original bodies, and a Bio Card appears. Only Toboe can summoned the Sand Beasts by using the Parasitic Jellyfish.
- Demon Beast (鬼獣 Onijū) - are the series' monsters from “Human Hunting Arc” until episode 24. They look like as demoniac animals. They are created with a nearby animal and captured a human's soul to infiltrate the "Parasitic Jellyfish" to form a monster to attacking and eating people. When they are defeated by the Pretty Cures, their souls returned into the original bodies, and a Bio Card appears. The sole goal is eating humans. When they are defeated by the Pretty Cures, a Bio Card appears. Only Blue can summoned the Demon Beasts by using the Parasitic Jellyfish.
- Floral Beast (花獣 Hanajū) - are the series' monsters from “Human Hunting Arc” until episode 24. The Floral Beasts look like the giant animals with a floral body, only the fire can burned the body and overcome easily. They are created with a nearby animal and captured a human's soul to infiltrate the "Parasitic Jellyfish" to form a monster to attacking and eating people. When they are defeated by the Pretty Cures, their souls returned into the original bodies, and a Bio Card appears. Only Cheza can summoned the Floral Beasts by using the Parasitic Jellyfish.
- Giant Beast (巨大獣 Kyodaijū) - are the series' monsters who appears from “Beast Emperors Arc”. The Giant Beasts look like the giant animals and measures over 15 meters high. They were created with the Titan Necklace into animals' necks. The sole goal is eating humans. When they are defeated by the Precures by broken the Titan Necklace, a Bio Card appears. Only Suou/Darker Suou can summon the Giant Beasts by using the Titan Necklace.
- Misty Beast (霧獣 Kirijū) - are the series' monsters who appears from “Beast Emperors Arc”. The Misty Beasts look like the misty animals with the body which consisted only of fogs. They were created with the Misty Mask into animals' face. The sole goal is eating humans. When they are defeated by the Pretty Cures by broken the Misty Mask, a Bio Card appears. Only Raji can summon a Misty Beast by using the Misty Mask.
- Mechanical Beast (機械獣 Kikaijū) - are the series' monsters who appears from “Beast Emperors Arc”. The Mechanical Beasts look like mechanical animals. They are only made machines. They were created with a Mechanical Gear into animals' body. The sole goal is eating humans. When they are defeated by the Pretty Cures, a Bio Card appears. Only Dr. Gel can summon a Mechanical Beast with the Mechanical Gear.
- Human Beast (人獣 Rijū) - are the series' monsters who appears from “Beast Emperors Arc”. The Human Beasts look like anthropomorphic animals. They wearing clothes and sometimes armors and hair. They were created with a Human DNA Syringue into animals' body. The sole goal is eating humans. When they are defeated by the Pretty Cures, a Bio Card appears. Only Medusa can summon a Human Beast with the Human DNA Syringue.
- Ice Beast (氷獣 Hyōjū) - are the series' monsters who appears from “Beast Emperors Arc”. The Hyōjūs look like the giant animals with a icy body, only the fire can melt the body and overcome easily. They were created a Icy Crystal into animals' body. The sole goal is eating humans. When they are defeated by the Pretty Cures, a Bio Card appears. Only Bishamon can summon a Ice Beast with a Icy Crystal.
Albino Pretty Cure
The Albino Pretty Cure are their white counterparts from the Bones Cures created by Medusa with their modified genes, with the absence of their pigmentation and melanism. The Albino Precures have white hair and red eyes, with their white outfits similar of their originals, they have opposite personality. They were enemies at first before to being defeated and becoming friends with their originals. The team consists of:
- Albino Aetos (アルビノ エートス Arubino Ētosu) - is Cure Aetos’s white counterpart. Unlike her original counterpart, she had strong emotions or even extroverted, she is joyful and talkative but sometimes childlike and naive. But she's also fun and is preparing to kill her own original counterpart and commit suicide. She acted as a Yandere unlike Cure Aetos who's a Dandere. After being defeated by Prísma Aetos, she's reborn as Albino Yin as her civilian form, and she had white hair and red eyes, she wearing white maid dress.
- Albino Löwe (アルビノ レーベ Arubino Rēbe) - is Cure Löwe’s white counterpart. Unlike her original counterpart, she is a strong haughty and brutal Cure, she loves kill or mistreat the animals, but she hates sweet music. She also amused inflicting pain and hurt Cure Löwe. After being defeated by Feuer Löwe, she's reborn as Albino Shirayuki as her civilian form, and she had white hair and red eyes, she wearing white maid dress.
- Albino Manchot (アルビノ マンチョウ Arubino Manchou) - is Cure Manchot's white counterpart. Unlike her original counterpart, she had a Kuudere-like personality, she is very mature and cold-hearted and she listened with grown ups. She love also frogs unlike her original counterpart, also fun to frighten Cure Manchot. After being defeated by Éclair Manchot, she's reborn as Albino Adélie as her civilian form, and she had white hair and red eyes, she wearing white maid dress. She was also called by Nao "Kuu-délie" (Cool-Délie in English dub).
- Albino Kawauso (アルビノ カワウソ Arubino Kawauso) - is Cure Kawauso's white counterpart. Unlike her original counterpart, she is very immature and fearful, lazy and cowardly, she tended to flee the fighting and retreat, she's very bad in study. After being defeated by Kaze Kawauso, she's reborn as Albino Maka as her civilian form, and she had white hair and red eyes, she wearing white maid dress.
- Albino Lince (アルビノ リンセエ Arubino Rinse) - Cure Lince’s white counterpart. Unlike her original counterpart, she is lonely to those she mistrusted towards others and a tendency to hiding her emotions. She will not succumb to her own anger as Cure Lince. After being defeated by Hielo Lince, she's reborn as Albino Hiyori as her civilian form, and she had white hair and red eyes, she wearing white maid dress.
- DNA Crusader (DNA クルセイダー Dīenuē Kuruseidā) - The Bones Cures' transformation device with a DNA draw on it. When they transforms into Maid-Precures, they merge with the DNA of endangered or extinct animals, and thus gains animals physical traits. The DNA Crusader can be used by slashing with a Bio Card to transform into a Maid-Precure, it summons also animals temporarily. Can be used with a Bio Card to used Maximum Evolution to access to the Element Form and the Perfect Mode to access the Beast Exoskeleton. In normal circumstances, they used to change of attire and turn into a maid to do the housework, preparing food packages and take care of their masters who are the Precures, the DNA Crusader can display what the owner can seeing the animal information by analyze the animal that the Maid-Pretty Cure sees like a radar and can detect when an aggressive enemy is nearby. The DNA Crusader is similar of the "Smile Pact" from Smile Pretty Cure!
- Beast Exoskeleton (ビースト エクソスケルトン Bīsuto Ekusosukeruton) - It's a little mockup in the form of an animal exoskeleton. Only the Bones Cures can using the Perfect Mode with their DNA Crusaders and their Bio Cards to access the Beast Exoskeleton which turned into armors. They have their alternate forms called Queen Forms. Can also performs the powerful attack, Animal Nature Pride. Similar of the "Princess Forms" from the Smile Pretty Cure!
- Bio Card (バイオカード Baio Kādo) - The season's main collectible items. The Bio Card is a silver card with an animal drawing on the card, necessary to using with the DNA Crusader to transform into the Maid-Precures and summons animals temporarily. An eagle for Yin, lion for Shirayuki, a penguin for Adélie, a otter for Maka, and a lynx for Hiyori. The Bio Card is similar of the "Cure Decor" from Smile Pretty Cure!
- Tea-Plate Shield (ティープレートシールド Tīpurēto Shīrudo) - This a Shield who look like a tea plate, can become bigger to protected from attacks. In normal times, they use to bringing dishes like for food.
- Bone Feather Duster (骨羽ぼうき Hone Hanebōki) - The Bone Feather Duster is the Bones Cures' main weapons after they are into the Queen Forms and can also used "Animal Nature Pride". In normal times, they use to clean the dust from furnitures. Similar of the "Princess Candles" from Smile Pretty Cure!
- Magical Teapot (魔法の急須 Mahō no Kyūsu) - This item which can suck blast attacks or even smokes. In normal times, they use ingredients to make tea.
- Parasitic Jellyfish (寄生くらげ Kisei Kurage) - This is the jellyfish-like item that the Wolf's Rain members who using it to infiltrate the victim's soul into the Parasitic Jellyfish and putting into a nearby animal's body to formed an Bone Beast.
- Titan Necklace (タイタン ネックレス Taitan Nekkuresu) - This is a collar-like item that Suou Pavlichenko / Darker Suou can using it to putting it into animals' neck to transforming into a Giant Beast.
- Misty Mask (霧のマスク Kiri no Masuku) - This is a white mask that Raji Shenazard can use it to putting the animals' face to formed a Misty Beast.
- Mechanical Gear (メカニカル ギア Mekanikaru Gia) - Dr. Gel's item, the Mechanical Gear which allows entered into the bodies of animals turned into a Mechanical Beast.
- Human DNA Syringe (ヒトDNAシリンジ Hito DNA Shirinji) - Medusa's item, the Human DNA Syringe which allows injected with human DNA into the bodies of animals turned into a Human Beast.
- Icy Crystal (氷晶 Hyōshō) - Bishamon's crystal-like item, can transforming the animals into a Ice Beast.
- Maid-Precure (メイド プリキュア Meido Purikyua) - They are not ordinary Precures, but they are less powerful than an individual Pretty Cure, but by uniting the bonds to their own masters, they will become stronger. Their outfits are a mix of a maid and a magical girl. The Maid-Precures are intended to serve and devote their loyalties towards their masters that are actually the Precures, sometimes they call their partners and masters "Mistress" (お嬢様, Ojōsama), because they have nicknamed them by honorary way.
- Maximum Evolution (最大の進化 Saidai no Shinka) - This is the name where the Maid-Precures access of their ultimate form called the Element Form, but only to used their own Element.
- Perfect Mode (パーフェクト モード Pāfekuto Mōdo) - This is another form where the Maid-Precures access of the Beast Exoskeleton and turned into the Queen Form.
- Ecological Apocalypse (生態黙示録 Seitai Mokushiroku) - It was an apocalypse that ended the Endless War, thus bringing peace to the bruised Earth by the destruction that made it covered by a new nature such as vegetation.
- Endless War (無限の戦争 Mugen no Sensō) - It was an endless and apocalyptic war that devastated the majority of the world and nearly decimated humanity in six months. This outbreak of war is due to the greed and madness of humans who seek absolute power and deny the animal species and ecology of the Earth. It is revealed later in the series that it is Darcia the true trigger of the Endless War that aims to destroy humanity so that Suou can trigger the Ecological Apocalypse and create a new world.
- Beast Virus (ビースト ウイルス Bīsuto Uirusu) - It was a virus that soon appeared shortly after the Ecological Apocalypse, infecting the surviving humans that gradually transform them into animals. In the first stage of progressive transformation, the infected human possesses the partial traits of an animal species. The second stage of progressive transformation, the infected human becomes an anthropomorphic animal that will keep the clothes and still has two legs like a normal human. And the third stage of progressive transformation, the infected human will take bestial and complete form, but may eventually lose all human consciousness and let go of the animal instinct. Nevertheless, if they succeed in stopping the process during the third stage of gradual transformation, they will keep their human consciences.
- Half-Beast (半獣 Hanjū) - It is a hybrid being between a human and a beast depending on the animal specie (Miyuki as a Half-Beast, she is represented by the Hokkaido Wolf). If an infected human is able to stop the Beast Virus process in the first to second stage of progressive transformation, it will become a Half-Beast and keep human consciousness.
- Animal Mark (動物の印 Dōbutsu no Shirushi) - It was a kind of birthmark which localizes in owners' body parts. Those who will possess the animal DNA, will receive the Animal Mark, somewhere in the body. They can using for transforming into animals, and even using the Beast Mode to transforming for the Smile Pretty Cure!.
- Ramakien Siam (ラマキエン サイアム Ramakien Saiamu) - The new home place of Shirayuki, Yin, Hiyori Iki and Maka Albarn. Better known as the Animal Land (どうぶつの国 Dōbutsu no Kuni). It was created shortly after the Ecological Apocalypse to provide shelter for the victims of the Endless War, it is besides populated by the majority of animals endowed with a human consciousness. The Animal Land possessed also the Elephant Sanctuary and the Tiger Temple, which serve elephants and tigers as conveyance since modern vehicles no longer exist after the mondial destruction. It was inspired on traditional Thai villages and Ayutthaya Kingdom.
- Animal Land University (どうぶつの国大学 Dōbutsu no Kuni Daigaku) - This is the special university where Shirayuki, Yin, Hiyori and many other characters attend. It appeared from the Beast Emperors Arc.
- Animal Land Café (どうぶつの国 喫茶店 Dōbutsu no Kuni Kissaten) - This is a Coffee Shop where the Bones Pretty Cure! working as maid café, located to Ramakien Siam.
- Animal Crossing Castle (アニマル クロッシング キャッスル Animaru Kurosshingu Kyassuru) - is the second evil organization from the "Beast Emperors Saga" of the antagonists of the series, where the Beast Emperors members and animals lives.
- Wolf's Rain Base (ウルフズレイン 基底, Urufuzu Rein Kitei) - is the first evil organization from the "Human Hunting Saga" of the antagonists of the series until the episode 24, where wolves lives. Their goal is to eliminate all humans in the world to preserve the ecology and animal species. This evil organization also called the Human Hunting (人間狩り Ningen Kari).
- Nanairogaoka (七色ヶ丘 Nanairogaoka) - The home town of Hoshizora Miyuki, Hino Akane, Kise Yayoi, Midorikawa Nao and Aoki Reika.
- Bones Pretty Cure! The Movie: The Philosopher's Stone! (映画ボーンズ プリキュア!: 賢者の石! Eiga Bōnzu Purikyua!: Kenja no Ishi!):
Main Article: Trivia
- Genre: Adventure - Drama - Fantastic - Magical Girl - Mystery - Science-Fiction - Shoujo - Supernatural.
- Bones Pretty Cure is the Shoujo counterpart of Gonzo☆Pretty Cure!.
- Some locations of Bones Pretty Cure! was based on ancient Thailand (formerly as Siam).
- This crossover season's story will have no connection with events from the anime series such as Smile Pretty Cure! and all of the animes from the studio Bones as this story take in an alternate universe.
- Bones Pretty Cure! is the first to have a German dub.
- Despite to having darker and seriousness themes, there are plenty of light moments scattered around to ease the tension.
- The Crossover series is divide into two sagas for four story arcs, Human Hunting Saga (人間狩りサガ Ningen Kari Saga), and Beast Emperors Saga (動物皇帝サガ Dōbutsu Kōtei Saga).
- Bones Pretty Cure! is very similar with Kirakira☆Pretty Cure A La Mode and shares some similarities:
- Yin / Cure Aetos and Ichika Usami / Cure Whip are the lead Cures.
- Shirayuki / Cure Löwe and Aoi Tategami / Cure Gelato are represented by lions, but they have opposite color themes.
- Adélie / Cure Manchot have some smilitudes with Yukari Kotozune / Cure Macaron, at the level of personality.
- Maka Albarn / Cure Kawauso and Himari Arisugawa / Cure Custard share some similarities.
- Hiyori Iki / Cure Lince and Akira Kenjo / Cure Chocolat have some similarities and personality.
- Mao and Blair are both main mascots along with Pekorin and the Elder into their respective series.
- Yin and Yukari are the purple Cures.
- Shirayuki and Akira are red Cures.
- Both series have the animal theme, but Bones Pretty Cure! use animals as main theme.
- Both have 5 Precures in both series.
- Unlike Kirakira☆Pretty Cure A La Mode despite strong similarities, Bones Pretty Cure! is more darker with a realistic violence in battles and had the Ecology and the Post-Apocalyptic as a major themes.
- This is the first and only have two antagonists groups during the main series.
- It was the first Crossover series to have a Shoujo-Ai genre.
- The Smile Cures' animal incarnations are based on the endemic animals from Japan.
- Yin and Adélie are represented by birds while Shirayuki and Hiyori are represented by felines, but Maka is the only to represented a otter.
- Yin is a Dandere while Adélie is a Tsundere and both represented birds.
- Shirayuki is the oldest sister "Senpai" while Adélie is the youngest sister "Kōhai" of the group. But ironically, Shirayuki is more like a mother and Adélie is more like a daughter of the group.
- It was the third series where the Cures have more sisterly relationship after Fresh Pretty Cure! and Smile Pretty Cure!.
- The relationship is more sisterly or motherly between the Cures.
- It was the third series where the Cures have a "DereDere" personality.
- Bones Pretty Cure! is very similar of Smile Pretty Cure! and Yes! Pretty Cure 5 / GoGo.
- This Crossover-series is named after the popular studio "Bones". It was founded by Sunrise staff members in October, 1998. Known for produced numerous animes like Wolf's Rain, Soul Eater, Space Dandy, Darker Than Black, the two adaptations of Full Metal Alchemist, and currently My Hero Academia.
- The Bones Cures have not English Cure-names and it is based on the European names (with the exception of the Japanese name), Aetos (eagle in Greek), Löwe (lion in German), Manchot (penguin in French), Kawauso (otter in Japanese), and Lince (lynx in Spinash).
- Bones Pretty Cure is very similar of Tokyo Mew Mew due the kemonomimi style and the macical girl genre, the popular Ghibli movies, Princess Mononoke and Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind, for the ecology and war between animals and humans, and the novel Zoo for similar history, particularly on the animal revolution.
- Like Fresh Pretty Cure! there were several monsters in the crossover series.
- This is the first and only series where they have not a same color themes like Smile Precures.
- The Bones Precures' first attacks is based on body parts, Cure Aetos: Wings, Cure Löwe: Fangs, Cure Manchot: Feathers, Cure Kawauso: Tail, and Cure Lince: Claws.
- Bones Pretty Cure! is the fifth series to have a main female villain after Yes! Pretty Cure 5, Happiness Charge Pretty Cure!, Go! Princess Pretty Cure. Bones Pretty Cure! is the first and only crossover series to have the youngest main villain.
- Natsuki Rin is afraid of ghosts, Midorikawa Nao is afraid of ghosts and bugs, and Adélie is afraid of frogs.
- Bones Pretty Cure! shares some similarities and some differences in Smile Pretty Cure!:
- Miyuki is extroverted while Yin is emotionless. They have their same Seiyuu, Fukuen Misato.
- Akane had an okonomiyaki restaurant while Shirayuki had a medicine store. Both are redheads.
- Yayoi has losing her father while Adélie had losing her mother. Both have losing 1 of their family member.
- Nao had a large and united family while Maka had divorced parents. They had different family situations.
- Reika is in archery team while Hiyori is in Box Thaï team. Both have parents and a older brother.
- Candy and Pop are fairies while Mao is a Contractor and Blair is a witch.
- The DNA Crusader is very similar of the Smile Pact.
- The Bio Cards is very close of the Cure Decors for similar summons.
- The Smile Pretty Cure! have the Princess Forms while the Bones Pretty Cure have the Queen Forms.
- The Beast Emperors are comparable or similar to the Bad End commanders from Smile Pretty Cure!:
- Suou Pavlichenko / Darker Suou = Emperor Pierrot.
- Raji Shenazard = Wolfrun.
- Dr. Gel = Akaoni.
- Medusa = Majorina.
- Bishamonten = Joker.
- Beast Monsters = Akanbee.
- The Albino Pretty Cure = Bad End Pretty Cure.
- Without the animals and even the environment necessary for the survival of the Earth, humanity disappears. And it's ultimately humans who lead to their own loss because of their egoism and greed. (Shirayuki / Cure Löwe)
- This new world as we know it... had become an immaculate paradise that we can live in peace without the human presence! (Kiba)
- It's because of wealth and money that it makes humans insane and greedy who never care about animals and environment! (Tsume)
- If you want to survive in this new world, then forget your humanity and accept your animal life... Nostalgia for life before makes us unhappy. (Toboe)
Favorite Movie-only Characters
See also: Bones Pretty Cure! Polls.
See also: List of Bones Pretty Cure! Characters.
See also: List of Bones Pretty Cure! Cast/Dub.
See also: List of Bones Pretty Cure! Story Arcs.
The Bones Anime Pictures:
|Animation Studio Precure Series|
|Shounen Series||Gonzo☆Pretty Cure! - Diomedéa Pretty Cure - J.C.Staff Pretty Cure - TMS Entertainment Pretty Cure - White Fox Pretty Cure! - Silver Link Pretty Cure!|
|Shoujo Series||Bones Pretty Cure! - Pierrot Pretty Cure - A-1 Pictures Pretty Cure - Production I.G Pretty Cure - Studio Deen! Pretty Cure - Kyoto Animation! Pretty Cure|
|Collab Series||Sunrise Pretty Cure! (TBA ?)|
Cure Salamander's Note: Don't editing all my pages from Bones Pretty Cure! (including the character profiles and transcript episodes) without my permission whatever the circumstances.
Disclaimer: I haven't Pretty Cure Series as this franchise belonged to Toei Animation, and all animes are belonged to Bones studio. The official English dub from all animes are belonged to Funimation, and the English dub of Smile Pretty Cure! is belonged to Saban Brands (formerly). However, the Bones Pretty Cure! fan series is belonged to Cure Salamander (myself). These drawings made are come from myself that come also in DeviantArt, while some pictures or wallpapers are wasn't mine in this page of Pretty Cure fandom, the Smile characters pictures wasn't mine also.