|Oh no, ~pafu! It looks like the article you are visiting is a stub ~pafu.|
Thank you for respecting the wishes of the creator
|Season||Miracle Mahou Tsukai Pretty Cure!|
|Age||16 (No Magic World and Cure Melodical)|
13 (Magic World)
|Eye Color||Dark Green (Mira)|
Lime Green (Cure Melodical)
|Hair Color||Chocolate Brown (Mira)|
Light Auburn (Cure Melodical)
|Relatives||Asakami Aira (mother)|
Asakami Sora (twin sister)
Asakami Shizuku (younger sister)
|Alter Ego||Cure Melodical|
Her catchphrase is "Listen to the Melody of Your Heart!" (あなたの心のメロディーに耳を傾けます！?).
- Main article: Asakami Mira / History
In her civilian form, Mira has waist length chocolate brown tied into twintails and dark green eyes. Her casual wear consists of a dark green dress with a lime green ribbon that is tied into a bow along with a emerald music note shaped brooch and her shoes are jade strapped flats.
In Magic World
In the Magic World, Mira reverts back to a 13-year old and her hair is much shorter, being a bob-cut.
In her Dia Style, her hair grows ankle length as it also shifts to a light auburn while also being tied into a high ponytail. Her wear consists of a sleeveless pale jade dress with an emerald tinted bow that has the Linkle Stone Dia centred in the middle. On the dress, there are light green diamonds clipping arches of ribbons onto the skirt area. Her boots are dark green with gold highlights.
Mira is an energetic 16-year old full of love who is amazing at the piano. However, she is actually very lonely and only trusts those who are kind and sympathetic.
- Main article: Asakami Mira / Relationships
"Life's Melody! Cure Melodical!"
Inochi no merodī! Kyuamerodikaru!
Cure Melodical (キュアメロディカル?) is Mira's Pretty Cure alter ego. In this form, she holds the power of music and is represented through music notes. Her main attack in this form is Diamond Crescendo, in which she needs her Linkle Stick and Linkle Stone Dia to perform. To transform, she needs her mascot partner Fuwarun and needs to shout "Lyrical・Melodical・Jewelryle!".
- Diamond Crescendo (ダイヤモンドクレッシェンド?) - The attack Melodical can perform whilst in her Dia Style.
- Ruby Rhapsody (ルビーラプソディ?) - The attack Melodical can perform whilst in her Ruby Style.
- Sapphire Harmonics (サファイアハーモニクス?) - The attack Melodical can perform whilst in her Sapphire Style.
- Topaz Symphony (トパーズシンフォニー?) - The attack that Melodical can perform whilst in her Topaz Style.
Mira's voice actress, Oni Kanae, has participated in several character songs for the character she plays.
- She shares her voice actress, Oni Kanae, with Momozono Love
- Unlike the original Mahou Tsukai cures, Melodical adds "fini" when she has finished her attack. This is probably due to her French origin.
- Whenever Mira enters the Magic World to attend the Magic School, she reverts back to a 13-year old.
- This could relate to the original Mahou Tsukai Pretty Cure! where the Cures were 13-years old.
- She is the fourth green Pretty Cure to exist after Akimoto Kimochi/Cure Mint, Midorikawa Nao/Cure March and Hanami Kotoha/Cure Felice
- Like Felice, Melodical's hair color doesn't match her theme color in which is green whilst her hair color is brown/auburn
- Cure Melodical is the fifth Pretty Cure to utilise the power of music after Hojo Hibiki/Cure Melody, Minamino Kanade/Cure Rhythm, Kurokawa Ellen/Cure Beat and Shirabe Ako/Cure Muse
- Coincidently, Cure Melodical's name is very similar to Melody replacing the "-y" with "-ical".
- Main article: Asakami Mira / Gallery