This is the first announcement I make without asking others for their opinions first. This is because the things I will state here, should be common knowledge and we should all follow these rules when using the internet.
As the amount of users, especially young users, has increased lately, I thought it would be important to remind everyone about the rules of using the internet. And these rules count everywhere on the internet, not just here!
So here they are:
- Do never state your actual and real given name! Don’t use it for your fan series, just don’t post your name online. It is true, however, that some users use full names when working on their fan series’. But watch out, these names are pen names and not their real names!
- Do not state your age online! This especially counts for underaged users! If you have reached adulthood, you should still not post it online. The internet is dangerous for kids that are younger than 18. So if you are under 18, never state your age online! Even if it is required to fill out an “Age Gab” don’t state it. Just fill it out with “I don’t state my age” or something like that.
- Talk to other people the way you want them to talk to you! You want people to be nice to you? Then be nice to them. Accept their opinions and don’t start any unnecessary fights. Being nice and polite on the internet is just as important as in the offline world! Users of this wikia are also people too and have the same rights as you have.
- Talking about being polite, don’t use bad words on the internet! Especially as there are many young people on the internet. Even if you don’t see a certain word as a swear word, don’t use it as people might react to it differently. There’s always a nice way to state your opinion!
- (Related to the Fandom of Pretty Cure Wiki) Do not write about violent or adult content! Seriously, I’m not joking when saying that there are many children on the internet. And adult content is not suited for little kids! Then again, this is a child friendly website, so if you want to spread your ideas while they have not child friendly content, either make them child friendly or share them somewhere else!
Of course, there are also other things to be careful of, but none of them appeal to a fandom wiki. I, for one person, see those rules as obligatory when being online! So remember and follow them!